Books about Philip José Farmer
- STARMONT READER'S GUIDE 3 by Mary T. Brizzi
hardcover, Starmont House, 1980
trade paperback, Starmont House, 1980
There is a short biography, an alphabetical listing of books and stories by Farmer as well as about Farmer. Most of the guide is dedicated to discussing Farmer's major series and themes in depth.
- PHILIP JOSÉ FARMER'S MAGIC LABYRINTH by Edgar L Chapman
hardcover Borgo Press, 1984
trade paperback Borgo Press, 1984
Similar to the Starmont Reader's Guide in that it has a short biography and (incomplete) bibliography but mostly covers Farmer's major works. Since it was printed later than the SRG it covers more of his material and, I think, does a better job.
- COLLECTING PHILIP JOSÉ FARMER, THE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE, VOLUME 1 by Michael Croteau
trade paperback, Brobdingnagian Press, 1998
A price guide to collecting the books of Philip José Farmer. Includes 128 full color pictures of book covers.
- LIVING LEGEND RECEPTION Program Book by Michael Croteau
chapbook, Brobdingnagian Press, May 2001
A booklet full of photographs of the Living Legend Reception, fans visiting Phil Farmer's house and the dinner afterward.
- THE LOVERS, 50TH ANNIVERSAY CELEBRATION Program Book by Michael Croteau
chapbook, Brobdingnagian Press, August 2002
A booklet commemorating the 50th Anniversary Celebration, the chief attribute being letters from 20 of Philip José Farmer's fellow science fiction authors.